Agile Learning Labs Seeks
Awesome Agile Trainer/Coach
Are you passionate about creating transformational experiences that help companies apply scrum and other agile practices to create more value and happiness? Do you want to be a member of a high-performing team that uses scrum to run all aspects of a growing business? Agile Learning Labs is growing and we want to meet you.
We are a boutique consulting company headquartered in San Mateo, California that delivers agile training and coaching to development teams, product professionals, scrum masters, managers and executives. We are looking for an agile professional who relishes being part of a small team as much as we do. You will be responsible for providing agile training and coaching to our clients in Silicon Valley and around the world. You will also be heavily involved in running and growing the business, while keeping Agile Learning Labs a cool place to work.
As a Member of Our Team, You will:
- Deliver transformational agile training for scrum masters, product owners, development teams, managers, and executives. Agile Learning Labs is a “PowerPoint-free zone.” You will teach using our signature training approach of interactive games and simulations.
- Coach development teams, scrum masters, product owners and stakeholders on applying key agile concepts to their specific products and work environment.
- Collaborate to improve and develop new training modules, games/simulations, and materials.
- Pursue professional development and experience leading to certification as a Certified Scrum Trainer.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in the agile community through speaking, writing, and rock star networking.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Agile Learning Labs team to build, expand, and improve the business. In other words, flex your entrepreneurial muscle as part of the team.
- Participate in the awesome scrum of Agile Learning Labs by contributing to all aspects of the business – including participating in sales activities, preparing training kits, answering client inquiries, wrangling WordPress, tracking down wayward UPS shipments and whatever else is needed for the team to succeed.
- 10 years experience in technology / software organizations in a variety of roles as individual contributor or developer, leader, manager or coach
- 5 years of hands-on experience with scrum and other agile practices
- Certified ScrumMaster and Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills
- Plays well as a member of a team
- Able to travel 20% – 40% including international
The Next Step
We’re looking to hire a real person, not just a set of skills or credentials. In less than 500 words, please tell us a bit about yourself and why this position interests you. Please include your resume with your response. Make the subject line of your response: Awesome Agile Trainer and Coach
Please send your amazing application to
Principals only, no recruiters.